• The healthcare resources available on this site are only available to qualifying organizations such as governmental and non-profit organizations.
• To qualify, please complete the application to receive access to ordering resources on the site.
• Once you have completed your application and been qualified to use this site, you will receive a username and password.
• You are now ready to log into the store and shop. If you are interested in bulk resources such as a shipping container or more, please use the Contact Us button to be contacted by a representative of Globus Relief that will help you.
•The site will guide you through the checkout process. An administrative fee will be added to your order at checkout to offset the cost of gathering, sorting, storing and distributing the resources.
• You can avoid shipping costs by picking up your order at our warehouse. Or you can have the order shipped to you. If so, the shipping costs will be added to your order at check out and the order will be shipped to the address on file.
•It is important to communicate to our resource donors the good their generosity has supported. So, you will be contacted for stories, pictures or statistics regarding how the resources received from Globus Relief helped you achieve your organization's mission.
•Your helpful responses for impact requests will provide you with ongoing access to this site.
The mission of Globus Relief is to unite non-profits to save lives and relieve suffering of those who are in need of basic healthcare.